Friday 4 November 2016

Friends, Family, Lifestyle and Decide

I know, i know that i have made my comeback after a very long time just because i was concentrating on some of my un-usual things to deliver and to explore them, I tried time after time to do something against normal things. Yeah i know that's not about me and 
you believe me or not but emotions make us weak not strong why we defeat or fail by someone from few points of views and according to me when we try to do something against our environment we couldn't make it possible after many efforts but if you have really a need to successfully deliver that then first, You should believe on yourself and please repeat this sentence again and again because it might give you some courage to do what you actually want to do "I CAN".
Second thing is also very clear be impatient, we live in the world not in our dreams where everything work without your rules and regulations so when you want to make your needs possible you have to take a step and it's too obvious that you aren't getting able to see that impact of your step but it's a step to make that benchmark possible for you.


This time i take these four things which are so common in our everyday life i.e. Friends, Family, Lifestyle and Decision. In our daily life we are always in a rush to decide at the eleventh hour and how to set our priority. These 4 things play a very major part in our daily life without these you are nothing.


I have my own example whenever anything appears in front of me which is unfriendly for me what do you think i do, You think i go to my family, friends or colleague no i do not waste my time and my mind to take suggestions of those people Hence, I make my step against that wall and sometimes i break that or sometimes it beaks me both are playing essential part in my life. But if you think that you need help oh! really help! 
C'mon You are a human with great possibilities and achievements, We are here to do the things only by ourselves yes NOW CAN YOU REALLY HEAR YOURSELF and to make it happen every human has 2 hands not one 2 legs not one 2 eyes not one 2 brains not one, but most importantly we come with the great passion, bravery, courage, manhood, desire etc. so just wake up, react, decide, step up, and ACHIEVE.
Image result for Achieve


Thanks  

No comments:

Post a Comment