Saturday 18 February 2017

Soul is Body

Hello friends,

This isn't like my other haunted stories, it is about our soul and body, We all do work on our body everyday but after all of knowing we just get forget about knowing about our soul.
I know it's hard to understand but don't believe me just try it as once as a chapter of defeating your body by your soul.
When you find that there is something important exist in procedure of glimpse of your soul by meditation (not like any ASTHA, SHRADHA, or anything in GOD, it's simple) so that you can find yourself truly more active to do anything.
Then You can get something special which can CHANGE your thinking and working lifestyle in this modern world and apply this formula to watch this UNIVERSE with your "SOULEYES", I am sure you are getting my words now.
If you really need something to do well in very hard manner then try this.
Our body reacts when we work, but Do our Soul react same???
Find answer of This question and get something special for yourself.


Thanks to all readers
I know there are no one who does read these but i appreciate myself and i was not best but I am Good now, and I will go hard as much as i can.
I perform each and every level of my life.
I have no problem to work alone as i am doing right now, If in this whole world nobody step by my side then NO PROBLEM.
I like to do everything alone that's not just a wish, this is MY RULE to bring something else.

"Let's see" this word doesn't apply in my life.

Let's make it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment