Tuesday 13 March 2018

Failure means

Nowadays, whenever I try to get something in me i failed. don't know the Reason but still i try it further and further and further until achieve it.
This time i failed as a family member because i tried to join Knockout fight club again to become a freak of Anger but yes you're right i couldn't make it because my family didn't give me permission to earn that art, still whenever i find myself in certain anger i find something which can't go to cry when i push myself towards it in any manner.

you people know the reason why person like me look to destroy for piece of mind, Kill to rigid, blood against blood, beat for beat and last but not the least Death against Death. i do not want to disclose the reason because if we'll get disclosed then it wouldn't be good because there are some secrets must be secret for always.

Sometimes i see myself as a loser, pathetic guy, frustrated, irrelevant and also as a failure too, because i couldn't get for what i've made myself for. perhaps i am not that much capable to get it or something else is happening with my time.
i do not hope for good because i know that i am good and better enough to DELIVER.
i believe in myself very strongly that i am not a loser but yes as a Failure.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment